565 Oak Ave
$3,095,000 | 565 Oak Ave, San Anselmo, CA 94960
- Year Built: 2000
- Floor size: 4,735 Sq Ft
- Lot: 2.34 acres
- Parking: Attached Garage, 747 Sq Ft Garage
- Tesla Solar Panels: Mobile app controlled and monitored (showing accumulation of power generated in real time), and hidden from view while inside or outside the home. Previous electricity bills (prior to the panels) were anywhere between $300-$500/month. Owners are paying $0 for electricity.
- Tesla Power Walls: Three power walls enabling the house to live “off the grid”. Should there be a power outage, the power walls will automatically switch on and start powering the home. The power walls store 40.5 kilowatt hours of usable electricity if fully charged (they’re all three fully charged). On average, the house uses about .75 kilowatt hours, and with the power walls could run for 40+ hours with no sunlight. When the sun comes out, it starts repowering the walls.
- Racchio Irrigation Controller: Mobile app controlled, with an ability to shift all irrigation settings from your mobile device. This was especially handy while traveling. The Racchio system will provide irrigation metrics dependent on weather conditions as they occur, and can shift pre-set settings to ensure you’re using your water most efficiently. The system is currently controlling six zones on the property, with the potential for two additional zones to be added, if needed.
- New AC, Furnace, ducting and Heat Pump: Installed in September of this year, the new AC, furnace and heat pump are zoned for the house. There are four zones for the house (two upstairs and 2 downstairs). Mobile app controlled.
- Dual Water Systems: City water in addition to well water offers several options for a new buyer. The current owners use City water inside the home, and well water for all irrigation. This is a significant cost savings! This is customizable, and can easily be changed by turning an outside valve. The owners have installed a new water pump. The water pump fills the well and storage tank (6,000 gallons when full), and continues to pull additional water as needed. Should the new buyer be interested in using strictly well water, the owners have installed a chlorine drip system to ensure that all water entering the home is clean and safe to drink.
- Automated Pool Cover: Installed in September of this year, the new pool cover is on electric tracks and not only is the safest option for a pool cover, but also keeps the pool cleaner and reduces evaporation (saving you water!)
- Exterior Lighting: Down lights mounted along the stone driveway, pillar lights along the stone pathway to the pool, down lights mounted along the pool fence, up lights in featured trees and areas of interest. All can be controlled based on time and/or sunrise/sunset.
- Plants/Trees of Interest: Sequoias, Chinese Pistache, Bloodgood Maples, Madrones, in addition to flowering ground covers along the slope (Cotoneaster, Escallonia, Phormium, Fern, Wheeler Mock Orange, Roses, etc.)